Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SASKATCHEWAN and BEYOND.

The last couple weeks have been busy for me. I have been to Saskatchewan, worked around 10 hours of overtime, applied for a new job, made my 1st loaf of banana bread. 

The wedding was in the beautiful little city of Moose Jaw, the reception was in Regina. My friend Jody Skinner and I drove 8 hours Friday through beautiful farm land, rolling hills and a few miles of flat farmland. Friday night we stayed with Jessie and AJ (thanks again guys!) they live in the same yard as the family greenhouse, It was beautiful and they were so hospitable! Their puppy Knox was very friendly also! The wedding was beautiful, simple and people focused. Jody and I had a few detours and arguments with the GPS but we enjoyed the scenery and the adventures that came. Saturday night after the reception we stayed with some PRBI alumni girls. The McGilvary girls and Amy Danyluk, thanks so much ladies, we feel had that we couldn't stay and chat a little more. 

I have applied for an Arborist position with the town of Beaumont, I haven't heard anything in almost 2 weeks so I don't think I got the job. But I will keep looking because I don't want to climb anymore. I realized this the last couple weeks when I was up a tree without a passion for the job anymore. I love tree work but I don't want to be doing the climbing and cutting. I can see a new direction for myself and it's exciting. SCARY, but exciting! I will keep you all posted on the new opportunities/ dreams that come down the pipe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment