Sunday, June 26, 2011

Interviewing

The small things in life are so sweet. Vanilla Macadamia Kona Coffee for breakfast. Highland dancing and the Caber Toss at the Scottish Society. Fresh cut grass. Perogies, bacon, zucchini and avocado for supper (sadly, no sour-cream).

I have been looking for a new job for a few weeks now, this last week I dropped off 3 resumes at various greenhouses and nurseries close to home. Before I even arrived home, I got a phone call from Millcreek Nurseries wanting to set up an interview. Saturday morning I went to the nursery at 9 for the interview. It went very well.  If I am offered it on Monday,I am excited to take the position. There is a substantial pay cut, but there is more room for advancement in years to come within the nursery. I am also able to spend more time talking to people and it will challenge my brain and education. If I choose to start my own company the experience of working here will also be invaluable.

My mom also found an opportunity with the city of Lacombe. so... maybe I will be moving. Who Knows. Only God knows my future, so please pray with me as i decide when and where to go.

Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment