Sunday, June 19, 2011

God's hand at work.


My friend Chelsea from high school was baptized this sunday! Her 'mentor' and friend Carolyn came up for the baptism and was/is a huge spiritual support to chelsea. It is amazing to see friends come to the Lord in HIS perfect timing. 


She's taking the plunge. Professing her faith and showing to her family and friends that this is her life. Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus for listening to the prayers and for using young high school girls and youth group to plant a seed in her life. You, Lord planted, You watered, You grew the seed into a mature, life giving Christian life! 


We have had crazy weather in the Edmonton area this last week. I have wanted to capture some of the cloud formations of camera and finally took the opportunity even though it is 10 o clock at night and it's my bed time. ;) for the last week these sights have been very common. Storm cells blowing in, POURING rain and sometimes lingering, but mostly going on south and making way for the next one. 


I am so sick of the rain and the dark clouds. I want Alberta Sunshine and Hot Summer days!!!! 


But, I think God has been showing me that He knows what is best and that there is beauty and purpose in the things that He does. Especially when they are not in MY plans. He has a reason and I'm learning to trust Him and I'm trying to make a habit of finding out what those reasons are and where the beauty is in the different situations. 

Chao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment