Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Weekend.

Monday Morning storm

This photo is how I was woken up Monday morning. Monday was my day off, I was hoping to sleep in at least until 7. The storm hit at 5:55 am.

The thunder boomed until 8 when I finally gave up on trying to sleep and got up.

Then this wonderful day started! It was beautiful, warm, sunny and full of laughs, and good chats.



I went to Gull Lake with Anni, Kara, Isabelle and Amaia. We had a blast! Kara, Anni and I had a wonderful chat, we ate lunch in the sun, played in the park... but nothing was more fun that the mud! especially for Amaia. She loved that mud, more than the park, more than the lake, I'm sure she liked that more than anything.



Anni and I blew up a rubber dingy after Kara and the girls left. Her and I floated for a couple hours just chatting and enjoying the sunshine. Anni went for a swim and I tried to keep up with her paddling the boat... She is a good swimmer! Anni and I also chased a run-away floaty for a little girl. The wind took the floaty so quick... and we almost lost it again when we were giving it back to her. GO Anni Go!... she's a quick thinker.



Isabelle and Amaia remind me of Emilee and I. We are very different as are these two beautiful little girls. It's so neat to see the sisterhood from the outside/Adult side. 

1 comment: